Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas everyone!

 We have some old traditions of what we watch Christmas Eve. We always enjoy doing this and it was especially comforting this year.


And we may be creating some new traditions for watching things around Christmas. Since we can't travel it was fun watching these videos.

We were in Scotland when we heard The Two Fat Ladies on morning radio. We thought Clarissa was a man. We found them very funny and glad to see videos of them.  Don and Elaine loved them too and gave me the cookbook for my birthday one year.




Looking at some of the recipes, "Rabbit with anchovies and capers" looks great. I think I'll have to find a rabbit. There were a lot of rabbits in Palm Springs. I wonder if Victoria still has a rabbit problem.

I see a lot of their episodes are on YouTube. This is a Christmas one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGgOpmgkRok