Sunday, December 06, 2020

LEGO

 I often buy Richard a small bit of LEGO for Christmas just for fun and this year I saw this Advent Calendar LEGO so thought that would be perfect since our advent calendar has these little pockets for goodies. My idea was to give it to Richard last month when they were coming over for dinner. Well, that didn't happen and won't be happening anytime soon I guess. So, I opened it up and thought I would try to do this. The package does say 6 + for age.

Well, it doesn't look very obvious to me how you put these pieces together but I'll see what I can do. I don't have much else to do :)







And now I think that the finished pieces will go back into the foam tray and the lid (purplish photo) sit above it and you open the little doors. I don't think I've completely ruined it.



I did manage to get one piece sort of together but there is still a little black piece leftover.