Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Tulips coming out beautifully....

Now, if I really could do justice painting these.


Susan K. is doing some great still life these days.  She's in a challenge. She's very modest!

From her blog:



Just in time to quench my thirst, I found a still life drawing challenge on Instagram:  #stillherestilllife.  Each week they post a new photo or painting of a still life and invite us to do our own interpretation.  The inspiration looks really good so far, so I've jumped in.

I should start my own hashtag:  #farfromperfectbutsomuchfun

Well, Paris seems to be going completely crazy...don't' really blame them. Love that the Paris police were really upset about having to ban drinking on the Seine.
Is there such a thing as too much freedom, this blog author questioned? Well, the French certainly have their ideas about this and I understand it.

https://myparttimeparislife.com/2020/05/12/deconfinement-day-2-theyre-baaaaack/