Saturday, May 02, 2020

Ah....the good times in Palm Springs

 Talking to Nicki  the other day and hoping we'll all be in PS  next season. Well, at least Jim and I had a wonderful November enjoying our favourite restaurants. I see Bill's Pizza in PS is on Doordash...guess they wouldn't deliver here.

We have been loving using Doordash for Stephos, Cactus Club, and Las Margaritas. And really trying to support Four Olives which is a fairly new local restaurant that has been struggling. It has always been "closed" when we tried to order and now I see it's not on Doordash so I guess it's gone out of business. Very sad for them and I guess many others will follow.

Happier times....

Bill's Pizza



Splitting our fabulous Western burger after golf.



Enjoying the music at Las Casuelas.



 B-B-Q duck at The Supreme Dragon



Catfish at Fisherman's



Everything is good at Lulu's!