Friday, May 08, 2020

Down to the beach yesterday...and Zooming

Well, it was pretty crazy like usual but we do miss our oceanfront walks overlooking our wonderful city. I hope things will get back to a little bit of normal and we will be able to get back to parking and walking on the beach and in July, we hope to be swimming in the ocean. We were lucky to get a parking spot around Jericho Beach and had a walk and I took these photos of people doing their sail boarding. Thinking of Almanerre in the south of France.  Ah well, so glad to have had so many wonderful memories.




Fun to be on Zoom with Linda and Cec, Carol and Dave, and Donna. Thanks, Donna, for setting this up!  One thing we learned that you only want one device. Initially I had mine on too and it messed things up.

The last time we were all together was our Burns Supper on Jan. 25. We all certainly didn't think we'd be going through a pandemic.  I took this with my iPhone.