Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Linda and Cec didn't waste time getting back to a favourite local restaurant



I would love to have this restaurant close to us. I'm jealous of that wonderful mushroom soup! Linda made me even more jealous by adding this comment by email.  I don't think Campbell's Cream of Mushroom is going to cut it...not that it ever did.

"The only other soup that came close was on a Silver Sea cruise ship"



"This picture doesn't do the soup justice.  It's the best cream of mushroom soup I've ever eaten.  Today, it was the soup of the day!  We love all their home made soups.  The burgers are fantastic and their dinners are excellent.  On the weekends in the evening, they have wonderful entertainment.  

It's family owned and been in business for 23 years.  It's a great place for a home made breakfast, lunch or dinner."