Saturday, May 09, 2020

A very special early Mother's Day....wow!

Richard said to keep close to my cell today and have the ringer on as there was going to be a special delivery for me. What a delivery!

I can't wait to see how amazing these tulips will be when they open up. I may even have to do a painting of them.



Decisions, decisions...which soup shall we try first? Perhaps the Salmon Chowder and have the Duck Ragu another time. They both look wonderful. Oh...I see the Duck Ragu is a pasta sauce...even better!



Moroccan Style Braised Lamb Shanks from Chambar Restaurant. This restaurant gets rave reviews.



Croissants from Cadeaux Bakery. I was just thinking about croissants after I heard Peninsula Pastries in Palm Springs is open for business.



This pasta and Bolognese sauce looks terrific too. Jim's favourite meal.


Thank you so much Richard. How perfect to give yummy food that is all prepared. It really gave me a lift today. We are very blessed to have such a wonderful son. Love you so much.

This is where Richard ordered from.
You can order a lot of things here and they are teaming up with restaurants and various suppliers. For you bread bakers out there, you can buy a pound of fresh yeast for $4.50.
https://shop.legendshaul.com