Saturday, May 23, 2020

California approves re-opening of restaurants and malls

That's good news for business owners and I really hope things go well. I'm not comfortable going to a restaurant or mall at the moment. We're loving Doordash and we don't shop much in malls anyway.

One of our favourite places in PS reopened prematurely and got a fine but it was cancelled. So glad for them!

My post yesterday initiated an enormous amount of support from literally thousands of people. I want you all to know how grateful I am and that the City of Palm Springs reached out to me and ultimately cancelled the $1000 citation. An hour later, they announced that restaurants could open again - so, we’re back friends! We’re offering a limited menu until we get the kitchen fully pumping again, and this time of year, the patio is just awesome. Thanks again and come visit!



I got this email from Maureen today in Germany:
Breaking news to-day,   a church service in Frankfurt beginning of May (after lock-down) most of the members are now infected with corona.................... a restaurant North Germany,  all guests  are now under quarantine   CORONA .   people don`t understand Corona is still with us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..
  

Keep alert and safe.  maureen  xx