Tuesday, May 19, 2020

A wonderful day yesterday...

 We decided to get a saucage breakfast sandwich and hash browns from A & W to begin our day. We got Doordash to support them and it was good!



 This was the bag it came in...someone had fun doing some artwork.


We went to Trimble Park and was really pleased to see the tennis courts open and even the washrooms.


There are the  guidelines.



As you can see, there was lots of space here.



We played some Bocce and I had my matching shoes.  My Mondrian shoes now become Bocce shoes!



 I let Jim win since it was our anniversary...


When we were sitting on a bench, we met this really nice couple and had a fun chat with them...folks who lived in NYC. We love NYC so lots to share.

And for our special anniversary dinner we had Moroccan lamb shank...one of the things that was in my Mother's Day special delivery. I joined it with sone basmati rice from Trader Joes's that we brought back last May. It was excellent and just perfect for a no hassle dinner. Thank you, Richard!