Tuesday, October 03, 2017

We're getting there...slow but sure.

I think we'll probably do the last of the sorting and organizing of closets today and get started on picture hanging tomorrow.  That should be fun as we have so much more space!

I took these photos around 7:30 this morning.

We are loving this fridge ....it makes no noise!  It's a Blomberg and I just might treat myself to one in Palm Springs.  It's nice to have a bigger fridge again and of course it's almost full.  As you say, Carol, the space just gets filled up no matter what the size.  We really are loving the kitchen and bathrooms and everything about the place except I wish they hadn't cheaped out on laminate floors.



Our old stuff is looking pretty good.  These pieces do hold such memories for us.



I'm going to be setting up my studio in this corner of the dining room.