Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Carol and John and Richard come for dinner....

We ordered pizza from Pizza Garden...pretty good actually, but of course nothing like Bill's Pizza in Palm Springs.  We're just getting to know where to order pizza.  These are the only photos I have.  John, hope you have some more.  Carol and John brought these wonderful goodies,  Richard fixed our computer glitches...well,  what else is new?  Lots of fun for everyone.



I asked Richard to take some photos with my big camera and I think he hit the settings button instead of the one to take photos.  Technology does trips up all of us.  Carol posted lots of photos on her blog.

John took this panorama one.  I can do that too with my big camera.  I'll have to learn to use it one of these days as more than just a point and shoot.



More at Carol's blog:
http://mountdunbar.blogspot.ca/2017/10/moving.html