Monday, August 07, 2017

Rockin' it up at The Sylvia last night and then good friends for lunch today...great!

On Sundays they have jazz starting at 7pm so we thought we'd give that a try.  The performer was Bobby Bacchus who apparently has had a double lung transplant.  I see he is also an Elvis impersonator and he ended up with some Elvis which was great.  There weren't a lot of regulars there last night.  Lots of tourists with children and Bobby got the kids and the adults up dancing and also got them singing along.  Jim sang a wonderful version of "That's amore" to me.  I didn't take my camera so no photos.  I really must remember to do so.  It was precious seeing all this unusual action at The Sylvia last night!

We  had lots of fun with Carol and John today and lots of stories as always.  We really do enjoy you guys!




And they brought these wonderful flowers from Stong's.  Perfect timing as I was thinking it was just about time to buy sunflowers!