Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Dunbar Lawn Bowling and Croquet Club

I asked the president of the Point Grey Lawn Bowling if there also was still croquet.  She replied there were still a few players but most have gone to the Dunbar Lawn Bowling and Croquet Club.  I think we may join both clubs for the first year because I think I could do the croquet.  The Dunbar group is very active socially so could be fun.  I noticed that on Sundays they require "whites" so I asked if my cousin, who lives in the area,  could wear his kilt instead of whites.  

His reply:

"We would have no problem with your cousin wearing his kilt, in fact it would add some character to our green!"

So,  John,  we're expecting you and Carol to join us as members.  I know you will be over the moon about this idea...





http://www.dunbarlawnbowling.com