Sunday, August 27, 2017

Minerva's last night with Donna and Linda and Cec

Jim and I love this restaurant so much.  We had our usual...chicken parmigiana for Jim and lamb souvlaki for me.  I can only ever eat half of mine and Jim can't help me out since his meal is so large so we have lunch today with my leftovers.

We began at Donna's and she always has some wonderful appy (quesadilla this time) and strawberry and rhubarb pie with ice cream and watermelon for dessert.   Thanks so much,  Donna.

Then we walked to the restaurant since it's just a few blocks.  It was a beautiful evening.  We shared lots of stories about our recent and distant travels in Europe....lots of fun!




My lamb...a big Greek salad with loads of feta come with it as well.



Jim's meal.  The chicken is in front and the spaghetti with meat sauce is behind.  There is so much wonderful meat sauce on the spaghetti you can't even see the spaghetti.  Jim is always in heaven at Minerva's.