Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Memorabilia Collage

There's quite a combination of stuff here. We're probably the only ones that will recognize the snippets but I'll mention a few. It's fun to see this stuff again and I'm amazed what I saved.

Eurostar tickets 2007
Seattle Mariners vs Montreal Expos June 12, 2003
Dame Edna performance San Francisco Dec 27, 1998
Boarding Pass Vancouver to Puerto Vallarta
Bolen Books in Victoria author reading Salmon Rushdie
Union Bank of Hong Kong currency exchange receipt

But now I realize that the memorabilia won't really work as the binders I have are mainly letters and cards that I wouldn't want to break up. I guess I had these tickets and stuff all together. I have lots of postcards and photos for paintings that I can use for more collages and I'm finding all sorts of stuff I had forgotten about and it's a way to get rid of a lot of junk and still sort of keep it at the same time.