Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Different things to be excited about....

When I came in from shopping from Save-on,  Jim was really pleased with all the great stuff he's getting for various projects he's working on.

Now, I was excited to find TP and Kleenex and they were even on sale.  Swiffer liquid and dishwasher detergent...only one of each left so I bought them. And canned green beans which I haven't seen since this all began. There was even flour but I have some and the bag was a bit big. And paper towels but I have quite a few and I have seen them around.

And I was really thrilled to get Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuit mix.  I don't think I've ever seen
that before!


And this was our lamb dinner from Stephos the other day. There was so much lamb we not only both had a big helping for dinner but had leftovers for lunch.  This must be the best deal going....roast lamb dinner for $17.95. We only need one!


Linda was really happy with what she got from White Spot the other day. I think we'll try their halibut and chips soon. After cooking constantly, I think we will start to do more pick up and delivery.