Monday, April 06, 2020

Good advice for these times...


And while listening I realized I needed some new projects. Being a rather random abstract type of person I could always organize drawers, cupboards, closets, etc. but that also means I get distracted easily from practical tasks so I thought I would take a look at old postcards I bought mainly to use as painting subjects at some point. It did start out with the idea of organizing them. So, I came up with this ideas of putting them college like on the backs of paintings I have hanging up. I mainly used scotch tape.

I also have lots of memorabilia type stuff that could also be used this way. We never look at this stuff so eventually we'll just have to turn over a painting. This should keep me busy for quite a while and it brings back memories of happier times.