Saturday, April 25, 2020

Brock House Bookclub via Zoom yesterday....

Missing going to Brock House for events, meals, and the view. We had our bookclub meeting today on Zoom and it went very well. We were discussing Tara Westover's "Educated". It was an excellent discussion and Donna got it all organised for us.  Thank you so much, Donna!

Hope we'll be back here soon.




Looking not too terrible on Zoom...

I emailed Liz complementing her on looking so photogenic on our bookclub Zoom meeting. I wasn't very successful at that.

I loved her response:

Well first of all the trick for looking one’s best on camera is to have the camera up higher, eg in a pile of books or something, and to keep the light subdued .
So it’s all trickery!

Ah, so sitting in my recliner with my laptop on a pillow doesn't quite do the trick.