Thursday, January 07, 2021

Provencale tea towels!

 I think I will order this one and perhaps some others when the US border is open and I can get them sent to Linda’s postal box in the US. Free shipping in the US over $75 and I won’t have to pay duty. I will pay with my US Dollar credit card. We have lots of US dollars. 

Thanks, Donna, for finding this site!



And Donna gave me these paint tubes that Neil used...I will be thinking about him when I use them. I do plan to start painting again...New Year's resolution.


And she gave me this lovely tablecloth with this beautiful runner. It was too short for her table.


And I stopped in at The Mix Bakery on the way home. The pain au chocolat was quite good but not as good as Peninsula Bakery in Palm Springs. The baguette was just ok...better baguettes at IGA.