Tuesday, January 05, 2021

More tablecloths and tea towels

 I bought this tablecloth when we were in Palm Springs. I felt it seemed very Mexican and cheerful.



And of course we always have to have a red check one for picnics.



This is my mom's white linen tablecloth and napkins. I need to use this when I use her China.


And these are tea towels I bought in the Carqueiranne market. They are really past their best but I do love the designs. I ordered some new tea towels from Amazon...arriving tomorrow (update...they have arrived). Certainly seems to be rather dull choices on Amazon and Wayfarer. There was one with lemons on Wayfarer but $50 for one...I don't think so! I think I won't put them in the rag bag just yet. I may think of something I can do with them. Any suggestions?







These are the ones I bought at Amazon. They'll do until I find something more interesting.