Saturday, January 23, 2021

Posting from my new computer

 Well, this seems pretty easy! I waited until I thought Richard would be up in case I needed help. It's so nice to have a new keyboard. The keyboard on my old Mac Air was getting pretty wonky and it wasn't holding its charge. Well, it is 10 years old. It's given me great service but the system is so old that I couldn't take an online SFU course last January (2020) because my old computer wouldn't support the software needed. That's when I knew I really needed to get a new computer but delayed just because it's usually a hassle and then Covid came raging so Richard couldn't come over to set it up.

Donna really encouraged me to bite the bullet and just do it because I'd be really sorry if my old computer just died. Right, as usual, my dear. Thanks!