Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas Eve

Wrapping up a few presents and realiizing I didn't have any gift tags so copied and printed up some from Susan K. blog....thanks, Susan! And then I realized I forgot to buy Christmas crackers. You can’t get them in Palm Springs as they are a British thing it seems and we’ve pretty much spent the last six years in PS for Xmas. Richard brought some down with him one year. So, now Jim is making homemade ones. He’s been having fun with that so this may become a new tradition. I told him he has to include the corny jokes.

I am going to bake a little ham for Christmas Eve dinner and thought I'd have twice baked potatoes. I'm glad I did them yesterday and also froze some for another time. They are rather time consuming so I guess that's why I haven't made them lately. I'm making a cauliflower cheese for tonight and there will be lots for tomorrow when Richard and Grace join us for Christmas dinner. For Christmas Eve, they are having prime rib with her mother and Ray.

And after dinner, we'll keep up the tradition of watching our DVD of Pavorotti's "Christmas at Notre- Dame concert.  We had this in PS and glad we remembered to bring it back. We couldn't find it for a while.

When you read this, it will be Christmas Day.

Merry Christmas to all my blog readers!

Susan's tags and the snowmen Elaine gave us. We had to get new batteries for the big one as he was fading...going strong now!