Tuesday, December 24, 2019

4 Olives for lunch yesterday

They just started being open for lunch and I really want to support them. There were quite a few people there. So often, when we've been for dinner, there have been very few diners. They have quite a choice for lunch...even fish and chips. Well, I had to try it but I'm really fussy about fish and chips so while it wasn't bad, it wasn't C-Lovers.  Jim had spaghetti and meatballs with focaccia bread...excellent.  And it was very cheery with their Christmas decorations up.




Jim looking very festive with his red scarf...we bought this at a flea market in the south of France many years ago.



I actually ate all the coleslaw since it was very good and had lost of carrot in it. Too much cabbage is a problem for my stomach. I had a few fries and even Jim couldn't finish the rest. The fish was in a panko batter and not bad.