Saturday, May 05, 2018

Great fun and good food chez Richard and Grace last night

We had a super time...thanks so much, Richard and Grace!  We loved their new place.  It's really got a lot of character and they have it decorated in a very cool way.  I left my camera there so no photos at the moment.

I'll post some photos I took Thursday evening at the Museum of Anthropology.  I wanted to get a gift for Vicky (Vicky is Katie and David's daughter) and Mike who are getting married in Grenada this summer.  I was very pleased with what I found and I think it will make a nice memory of B.C. that Vicky has visited many times and Mike visited last summer as well.

The gift shop has lots of cool things.





They had a weaving demonstration going on.



 When we left there was this amazing smell of cedar from the trees just out in front...wow!