Thursday, May 17, 2018

A rude awakeing today

The fire alarm went off around 8am.  Not great going down 12 flights of stairs for my knees but I survived.  We took the car and went out to the University Golf Club for breakfast.  When we returned around 9:30 all  appeared to be back to normal. I guess it was a false alarm. I guess we'll hear eventually. I suppose we should look on it as a preparation as I didn't take my phone.

Update:  It seems a heat sensor went off.  I guess it's good to know they have such things here.

Since this is a rather dreary post, I'll add some photos Donna posted on her blog from Van Dusen gardens.

Tulips




Rhodos.



Indian Wedding Set Up

The ceremony and banquet tents were set up on the great lawn in preparation for an Indian wedding ceremony and reception later in the afternoon:





These dogwoods are amazing...B.C.'s official tree.



More tulips