Monday, May 14, 2018

A wonderful Mother's Day

Richard came early and fixed all our computer problems...thanks so much, kid!  I'm not quite sure what we'd do without you.

Then Liz Payne arrived to join us for lunch and brought wine and roses...wow...thanks so much!  We had a great time catching up and hearing all the news. Liz will take our gift to Vicky and Mike who are getting married in Grenada this summer. She's also taking advantage of being there and doing a what sounds like a super trip around Spain.

Liz used to babysit Richard back in the day and we remininced on what a talker he was but I think we all out talked him today!  Lots of fun and I forgot to take photos as usual.

I did take these of Richard figuring out all our comptuer problems.



Thanks, Richard, for the lovely card and note.



Liz's roses...we drank the wine...




And Richard brought my camera back so these are some photos of dinner at their place. I had forgotten that Richard saved this old fern stand from my family.  Great to see it in a good place! Grace is slaving over the stove today to make her mother a special paella.  This has become a Mother's Day tradition and Richard will help later on.


Ah...baseball.  We have been so enjoying watching the Blue Jays.