Sunday, December 23, 2018

Went browsing at The Estate Company consignment stores

It's always fun to look around. There is so much for the eye. I've never felt like buying anything except yesterday when we saw this absolutely charming little flip flop writing desk. We don't really have a place for it and it would just be to look at really. Jim is happy to buy it for me for Christmas. Hmmm....maybe I can find a place after all.






And I did find a place for it! We decided it would be a "gift to the house" for Christmas. Jim got it for $100.  We just love it! I also can see using it. And the fact that it has a London connection also is great. We have lots of references to Paris and the south of France but not London...a city that means so much to us.


And it goes so well with our other furniture in the master  bedroom.



I keep this chair in the master bedroom so will be a perfect desk chair when I want to use it. The chair fits under the desk perfectly.