Saturday, December 08, 2018

Lobster Fest at Jensen's

I picked up a couple of lobsters yesterday and we had them with Caesar salad. I see Romaine is back but I just picked up a head of leaf lettuce at Von's the other day. And we began with pastis. I found a bottle of Ricard at Jensen's! I've been having trouble finding it even at home and we like it much better than Pernod and Ricard also has associations with Bandol.

 Rain is gone and the sunshine is back so pastis seemed perfect. And even more perfect using our water bottle and glasses that Richard gave us a few years ago for Christmas...a very special gift!

Funny I should find Ricard today as Jim was on Skype with Gilles in Sanary in the morning and he was hoping to get Ricard to pony up some money for the conference in 2020. Ricard owns the Isle de Bendor just across from Bandol. Gilles would like to hold the final banquet at the Hotel Delos there.