Thursday, December 30, 2021

A memory from Facebook in 2012



I'm still using the Macbook Air. Jim has a different tablet and Richard used the mini recently. 

 "Another task to try with my new computer....posting to Facebook and uploading some photos for practice. Hmm..I can't seem to describe them underneather the actual photo but one is my new Macbook Air and the other is Jim's new mini iPad with a portable keyboard.

Richard, bless his soul, spent a lot of time Boxing Day and again yesterday getting everything working for us. I love the idea that when I take photos on my iPhone now they appear on my iPad (not Jim's because he didn't want it), my computer, and our TV ....wow! Just like magic...no physical uploading. I guess it's something to do with the "cloud". Richard says he'll get us more familiar with that in Vancouver.
See less"