Tuesday, May 07, 2019

Wonderful exhibit at the Vancouver Art Gallery

Wow...there were some really amazing works on loan from the Brooklyn Museum. It would be interesting to know what this collection was insured for. And we passed Richard's workplace. Richard, you should take this in. On Tuesdays, from 5-9, admission is by donation.

We took the bus down and it was so easy. There are so many buses coming and going to UBC. It was really fun taking the bus.  First time from UBC for me. It certainly is a great system but then we were out of rush hour. In forty years in Victoria, I never too the bus once. 



And I got the perfect gift in the giftshop especially since I will have to say goodbye to my wonderful Mondrian coffee table.



 Claude Monet




 Love this Cezanne!



Now, no one would ever guess this is Matisse...





 I haven't heard of this artist but I thought it was quite charming.





 I don't think I would have guessed Matisse for this one.