Wednesday, May 29, 2019

My Canyon Sands Bookclub appreciates me!

Janice,

 I am truly bereft to hear this news! I don't know if you know this, but we all speak very highly of you behind your back [smile], and I for one am enormously appreciative of not only your literary recommendations and insights (which are formidable) but also your unflappably good nature. Thank you for everything you've brought to our group. I'm pleased to keep you on the AAB e-list, and we'll all hope to celebrate your return at our November meeting.

How very thoughtful of you to set aside an Alice Munro for me! My schedule Tuesday is a juggle as always, but if you're able to send me an advance note re what time you expect to be at Kathy's Corner I'd love to stop by and say good-bye if I can.

Canyon Sands's loss is Canada's gain - I have no doubt you'll continue to shine.

All the best,
Deb