Monday, April 01, 2019

A lazy Sunday...

It was just magnificent weather yesterday and we had the big pool all to ourselves. There were some kids in our small pool...first time this year. That's what's great about having 7 pools and hot tubs that are all really quite close.

Then we wandered around the Estate Sale Company looking at stuff. This is where we bought this gem of a little desk in the Fall. We didn't buy anything but always fun to look.


English saddle for $400....now all I need is a horse. I'm sure I could tie it up here since the property used to be Gene Autry's Ranch.



I think these will fit.



Ah...and here's the horse! I would have loved this as a kid.



Thai aristocratic figure "as is". Not sure what was wrong with him. Well, you know these aristos.


This was a King size four poster bed frame.


There was some very nice marble on the legs.


It seems like something that would suit a bedroom in Buckingham Palace.

We saw lots of interesting things as always but my camera battery gave out.