Sunday, June 28, 2020

Good on Louise Penny and what a good idea

From her FB page:

Because of the pandemic, many authors whose books are coming out now are not able to go on tour, and not getting the exposure they, or their books, deserve. For a while my publisher wisely decided to halt new publications, but now books are being launched. And so I want to tell you about THE MOUNTAINS WILD, by
Sarah Stewart Taylor Books
. It’s the start of a new series for her, and is set in New York and Dublin. THE MOUNTAINS WILD introduces cop Maggie D’arcy and has been called ‘lyrical’ and ‘a must-read’. Below is a link to more information. It is always a pleasure to support writers, and bookshops, and libraries. As I’ve been supported.



I bought a Kindle edition and am really enjoying reading it. It brings back quite wonderful memories of Ireland and is a good story to boot. I'll have to take a look at her previous series.