Wednesday, July 03, 2019

Gardens...

Well, we didn''t get to sit and chat in John and Carol's lovely garden yesterday. They had a big drain problem that required Roto-Router and Jim still has this miserable cold.  For another day...
Glad to see Carol blogging again and hope to see lots more photos of the wonderful gardens in her neighbourhood.

From Carol's blog:

John took this photo of my friend Linda and me in the delphinium patch of my Dunbar garden on Sunday. I have always loved these flowers for their height and colour; recently I discovered that somebody at VanDusen Garden must feel the same way....




This is a photo Susan and Alan posted recently on FB of their wonderful garden in Yorkshire. We spent many happy times there raising a glass.





And Fern and John's wonderful rose garden in Victoria.