Sunday, July 14, 2019

Creativity takes many forms!

My friend, Linda, is game for lots of things and I think I'll have to watch Let's Make a Deal when the show airs. The costumes she posted are great. "A Kissing Booth" as a costume...now, that's thinking out of the booth...I mean box.




 The "tooth fairy" and the "tooth"....very funny.


Linda and Cheryl.

We both dressed as pigs.  As you can see, Cheryl was "Pig Latin".  I went as "Pig English" and together we were Canadian Bacon.  We got to the studio around 8:30 and were the 38th and 39th people in line.  They give you a number to wear for identification.  Cheryl said "39 is my lucky number!".  The guy said "well, I've never heard that one before".  She said my daughter was born on March 9th!   We entered the studio and then the fun began.


The complete post here:
http://linfish69.blogspot.com/2019/07/lets-make-deal.html