Sunday, March 17, 2019

A wonderful meal at Farm last night

It was great fun with Susan and Chris and the food was fabulous. They offer a three course prix fixe dinner with "amuse bouche" so really four courses.  Excellent! Most photos were a bit blurry...enjoying the food and company too much, I think.

The "amuse-bouche" was a crab cake...yum.


Susan and I had soft shell crab for a starter and Chris and Jim had the French Onion soup. For a main course Susan and I had halibut and the boys had Coq au Vin. I had the mango crepe for dessert and I forget what everyone else had...all wonderful.




The owners came and greeted us....a nice touch. 




It was a lovely night to sit outside and the singer they had performing was amazing.





https://www.farmpalmsprings.com

Palm Springs was really rocking last night. The streets were full of people and every restaurant was packed. Great to see all these businesses doing so well. I'm sure there has been a bit of a slow down with the unusual weather this year.