Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Meanwhile, in Palm Springs...

Can't wait ot see my wonderful San Jacinto Mountains!

-photo by Joe Dresch

Well, a dreary day today. Jim is off to do a presentation at Brock House on WW I poetry as part of the 100th anniversary of the end of WW I. The day seems appropriate to the topic. I got up my Christms decorations and one minute tree up yesterday so it's very cheery.

And the Boston Red Socks won the first game of the World Series yesterday. Hoping to see another win today. It was cold in Boston last night.

The Fall colours are just amazing. These are trees in front of our apartment. I took the photo from the balcony.


And some blue sky has appeared...even more now as I'm looking out and updating this post. I think we may get some actual sunshine today!