Monday, October 29, 2018

Day 1 in Palm Springs

Our timing seems to be perfect. We enjoyed a spectacular Fall and now this from Linda this morning:

I just thought I would tell you we’ve had torrential rain and a thunder storm.  You are missing nothing and I’m super jealous!   Enjoy the swims, Trader Joe’s and the sunshine.

My wonderful mountains soon to be given a long view while swimming in the pool.



Orange tree in front.  Looks like a good crop and we'll probably get some in December before we leave.



My lovely olive tree in front...so reminds me of the south of France!


Our front yard.  They have really done a good job with the desert landscaping and the plants are really big this year.



Watching hummingbirds on the bougainvillea while reading my Desert Sun and drinking coffee.



And soon to Bill's Pizza...ain't life great!