Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Enjoying my Louise Penny novel

It arrived at 10:02 am yesterday and the earliest I could have got it on Kindle would have been 9:01 am (official launch 12pm Eastern time) I am enjoying what I've read so far. Also, love the colour and the end papes design. It looks very nice beside my everything we love about the south of France cushion don't you think?

I don't actually have any Louise Penny novels in our home. I started reading them after she had published a few so got them out of the library. I did buy one on kindle so I could begin reading at 9:01 am on the release day but only did that once since I couldn't give it to anyone. Patty did the same thing and felt the same way. I guess I've bought quite a few now but I always give them away and usually tell people to pass them along. I don't feel I need to collect them and giving them away gives me pleasure.