Friday, November 30, 2018

A bit of rain, wonderful rain

I still got in a great swim when it was still a bit sunny and light rain just beginning so a wonderful smell of ozone. Birds came to visit me at the pool. I think we were scheduled to get  1/10 of an inch. We probably got about that. Blue skies again just as I finished my Autumn soup.

The first Calvados of the season at Trader's...$20 and very good quality.



Some other goodies. I think you can tell I LOVE Trader Joe's.





And it wouldn't be Christmas without Panettone. Jim was reading in a British newspaper that the young are rejecting the traditional English Christmas pudding and prefer Panettone. I'm with them. I never liked Christmas pudding as a kid.


The glasses contain Calvados.  The little snowman/snowwoman were gifts from Elaine.


Rain!


Mmm...good!



Back to sunshine.