Friday, September 07, 2018

Tokyo

Richard and Grace get a longer time in Tokyo. Well, not too shabby. It sounds like a pretty fascinating place. I suppose one always wonders where to start. That made me think of the DK Top Ten Eyewitness Travel Guides. I always used to recommend these guides to people going to Paris. London, and other places if they didn't have a lot of time as the choices are good, excellent maps, great photographs and it's a fairly small book so easy to carry around. Well, I guess everyone uses their smart phones now but I still kind of like paper.


Well, I just might go electronic after all. This "visitacity" is quite a cool site. I've been having fun looking at their choices for places like Paris and London.

https://www.visitacity.com/en/tokyo?campaignid=334530365&gclid=CjwKCAjwoMPcBRAWEiwAiAqZh0eXYzwUh_lAffCneGlk006MJecLYkPE3p5m6HO-JcvhuUaeiXnoHRoCUqkQAvD_BwE