Sunday, September 02, 2018

A wonderful afternoon at Bacchus Bistro with old friends

We met at Donna's and she drove out to Linda and Cec's where we were treated to Chambertin wine and goodies then out to the winery and Bistro.  We all just love this place!  The food is amazing and Linda drove from their place taking us on a scenic tour on the way and then drove us back through White Rock on the way back. Lots of memories for all of us at White Rock of times with our families. It has changed but also remained the same in many ways.

I'm working my way through the menu at Bacchus but Linda, Donna, and Jim can't give up on their old favourites.  Cec tried something new too.

I'm impressed that the price on a half litre of Chambertin Red is $17.  Good wine and a good deal.


Linda's photo of us all...except her!




Jim and I couldn't resist getting the roasted garlic soup to start..yum, yum, yum



Cec had the lamb shank.



The scallop potatoes that come with the entrees Jim and I had.  We each got a dish of these tasty delights.



Donna and Linda got the omelette. It is quite wonderful but I'm going through the menu....



Jim can't resist the Boeuf Bourguignon



I had the duck confit...amazing!