Thursday, June 24, 2021

We drove around Stanley Park yesterday

 It's been quite a while and it wasn't busy at all. I imagine the weekends are crazy. Now that there is really only one lane most of the time I think it could be rather frustrating if there was a lot of traffic. It was nice to see places we've been familiar with since we were kids. At Brockton Point, Jim got a photo of an eagle being attacked rather viciously by crows and seagulls. I think I won't try to upload that photo since he took it with a very old iPhone.  He leaned over the seawall to get it. I was on the higher level.




We walked along some of the streets in lower Denman since we were in the area. Ah...the old Buchan Hotel which used to have a fabulous restaurant we really loved especially dining outside in the tent.



I see they still have a restaurant and it seems to be open so that's great.  It also seems to be Italian food but this wasn't the one we went to. 


Now, isn't this a great setting for an Italian meal!