Thursday, June 09, 2016

Paella and kilts....

Thanks to Dick,  I stopped fussing over making paella.   And I made it tonight even with all the chaos of moving.   It was great and we have lots of leftovers for tomorrow.

 John and Carol came for dinner and to pick up The Great Books....some of the books Jim is getting rid of.  They are going to lodge them at their place on Saltspring where they don't have Internet so looking forward to browsing through them by the fire.

I had offered Jim's kilt to John since it doesn't fit Jim anymore and I felt he might get a kick out of it and I felt it would fit him.   He initially declined the offer but tonight when he and Carol came for dinner he tried it on and was taken with it....so took it!  There are some moth holes but John refers to them as "bullet holes".  Lots of fun as usual...even amongst all the boxes.