Friday, February 17, 2012

Equinox Gallery Vancouver - Current Exhibitions

 I must get to this exhibition of Fred Herzog's photographs.  I just love them!

 Arthur Murray 1960


 Man in Black Hat 1959  --  love the old bus and the big cars.


 Crosswalk 1960  -- I wonder if Scott's Cafe is still around...have to give it a google.  Nope,  no longer around.


 B.C. Electric/Sherwood '59  - I love the old White Spot sign and the B.C. Electric building  means a lot since it was one of the first  modern skyscrapers...we were all in awe.


 Two Men in Fog '58  -- lots of fog in Vancouver in those days because of coal and wood burning furnaces.  My dad always wore a hat like this.


 Granville St from the Granville Bridge 1966




Three Theatres 1957 -- saw many a movie at these theatres.


Equinox Gallery Vancouver - Current Exhibitions