Wednesday, July 20, 2016

This seems like tremendous fun!

Like Susan,  I could never really get into the colouring book thing....too fiddly.  But she was recently given a watercolour colouring book to review and she is having  a lot of fun with this as I think I will too.

She actually did these ones on copier paper from some free designs on the Internet.




More info on the book I bought and that Susan reviewed:

http://passionforpaper-passionforpaper.blogspot.ca/2016/07/painterly-days-watercoloring-book.html

One thing about moving is you find things you had forgotten about!  I bought a cheap box of watercolour paints at the dollar store but then discovered I had tubes of watercolour paint and other stuff.  I just spent a few minutes trying this out and realized why people love watercolour....it's a lot less hassle than acrylics!

Stuff I have and I see I even did a few paintings...such as they are.



My first foray into the Painterly Book.