Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ain't it the truth...

Don sent me this and I thought it was quite amusing. To all the bon vivants who read this blog...let's raise another glass.

MY LIVING WILL

Last night, my kids and I were sitting in the living room and I said to them,
'I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and
fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug.'

They got up, unplugged the computer, and threw out my wine.


Vineyard in Cassis with the Calenques in the background.

My favourite drive in the entire world is winding down through the vineyards to the wonderful village of Cassis thinking about dining at Le Grand Large Restaurant on the ocean and washing down sea urchins and oysters with the white wine of Cassis...available almost nowhere else because the people of the region drink the limited quantities themselves.

La carte Restaurant plage privee Cassis