Monday, February 13, 2023

Cancer is my astrological sign

 I had to laugh at "white" being my colour since I love all things brightly coloured. I do like the "silky, shimmery soft to the touch" part of it. And crab is one of my very favourite foods so that works for me.




Cancer

White

According to “The Picatrix,” an ancient astrological grimoire translated into English by John Michael Greer and Christopher Warnock, the moon is associated with the color white. It’s easy to see why. This celestial body reflects the sun’s light and illuminates the night sky in varying degrees as it moves through its phases, acting as a cosmic flashlight to us down here on earth. The moon rules one sign, Cancer, so those with placements in this comfort-loving Water sign should introduce white or off-whites into their home or wardrobe. Anything silky, shimmery, or soft to the touch gets bonus points.