Friday, March 05, 2021

The 5 minute Christmas tree goes to its place in the closet until next year

 I decided to get the tree down before the Spring Solstice after all. I just felt like doing it. I did leave up the lights on the loveseat and may only take them down when we can have people over to sit on the loveseat. It's been cheery having the tree but it was clashing a bit with the lovely daffodils Donna brought Sunday.

The village put away and all unplugged and ready for the voyage to the closet.



Space cleared in the closet.



Put to bed for another year. I see Superman ended up on the floor. Well, he shold be able to get up if he wants to given his special powers.



Back to normal. My Grandmother Fleming's chair which I love sitting in and looking out the window and a cushion our dear friend, Elaine, gave us.