Thursday, February 25, 2021

Lobster summer at the Keg?

 I know I'm getting a bit ahead of myself but we can dream a little and think of going to The Keg for fresh lobster this summer. Linda made a post on her blog about The Keg yesterday and it got me thinking.

https://lindaandcec.blogspot.com/2021/02/the-keg.html

We've been big fans of The Keg since it opened and when we lived in the West End we loved taking the Granville Island ferry over to it. We had "resident only" parking so no problem parking close to the ferry stop. When there isn't fresh lobster available I get the prime rib.

We also each had a whole lobster for dinner Tuesday. Safeway had frozen whole lobsters on sale a couple of weeks ago and I bought three. Not quite the same as what we'll get in the summer but pretty good all the same. 

So, we can dream that this summer we might be able to safely dine in and feast on lobster on Granville Island at The Keg. The Yaletown Keg is pretty cool too with the roof top dining.